Are you Sophomore In High School interested in art & design? Apply To The Parsons Scholars Program!
What is the Parsons Scholars Program?
Over the course of two and a half years, Parsons Scholars explore a wide variety of studio subjects in Parsons Pre-college Academy classes on Saturdays and during Summers. All costs associated with the program are covered by a pre-college scholarship.
How to Apply
HOW DO I APPLY?
- RSVP and Attend an info session event | RSVP Here > https://tinyurl.com/PSPInfo2022
- We recommend the in person event | Saturday October 15 from 3:30pm-5:00pm
- If you miss the in-person event, attend the make-up virtual info session | Wednesday, October 19 from 6-7pm | Use the following Zoom Link > https://tinyurl.com/PSPZoomInfoSession-Oct19
- Info sessions are required for applicants but are also open to parents and educators
- Submit a complete online application no later than 10/28/22 @ 10pm | TO APPLY, VISIT > https://tinyurl.com/PSPApplicationFall2022
- Regularly check the primary email you provide in your application for updates regarding your application.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
212.229.8933 x 2138
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
- Tuition for Parsons Pre-College courses
- Art supplies for courses taken
- Metrocards for all programming
- Meals during programming
- Guidance through the college application process
- Support from college mentors and advisors
- 6 college credits upon completion
- College/Career prep
- Writing Workshops and Support
What is expected of Parsons Scholars?
- Full and on-time, in person attendance to programming on Saturdays (9AM-5PM) during the School year and weekdays during a portion of the Summer.
- Active participation in ALL classes, workshops, field trips and events
- Timely completion of all in and out of class assignments
- Monthly meetings with advisor
Who is Eligible?
- 10th Graders From Nyc Public Schools
- Demonstrate Financial Need (Determined By Ny Heop Guidelines.
- Possess A Strong Commitment To Art And Design Studies
- Have A Strong Interest In Studying Art And Design In College
- Have Limited Access To Art And Design Opportunities And Guidance Through The College Application Process
- Are From Any Immigration Status, Including Undocumented Students